Want to Evaluate your website’s search engine friendliness and visibility?
An SEO Audit is the answer.
SEO audits are conducted based on the request of a client. In essence an SEO audit will consist of benchmarking the website's potential to rank well and more. Rooms for improvements are noted down and provided to the customer. Another version of analysis will be conducted called 'Competitor Analysis' (Optional) based on a set of keywords related to your business. The returning report will consist of online competitors and their strength that can be compared with your website using many metric.
Our SEO Audits contain both an On-page and Off-Page analysis. You gain a general understanding of your website's pitfalls from both technical and functional point of view.
SEO Audit: Analysis
- SEO structure of your website
- SEO Influence Comparison with Top 3 Competitors
- Search Engine Result Page (SERP) Competitor Comparison
- On-site SEO Key Factor checklist ( Technical )
- On-page SEO Key Factor checklist (Functional )
- Off-page (inbound link) SEO Analysis
- Webmaster Tools Analysis
- Local presence analysis
SEO Audit: Evaluation
- Internal and external SEO Report
- SEO Benchmark for your website
- Easily understandable SEO metrics
SEO Audit: Results
- Prioritize Top SEO Issues
- Plan of action for both short and long term process.
- Help with future SEO Benchmarks
- Continual Support and Assistance
- Suggest SEO Opportunities
Would you like to know where your website stand among competitors? Please click the Request a Proposal button to get started on your SEO Audit.